Vinyl & Fiberglass Pools with Safety Covers Only (up to a pool size 18'x36')
Pool Closing Procedures
Drain pool water to proper winter levels.
Winterize all plumbing lines and pool equipment.
Plug pool jets & skimmers.
Chemical Kit Included (Shock & Algaecide)
Install winter cover.
- *Please read through the following prior to booking your Pool Closing.
- You will receive a text message on the Sunday prior to your chosen week to confirm a closing day.
- We cannot provide a specific time so please have gates leading to the pool and pool equipment unlocked.
- Cleaning & balancing water chemistry is not part of a pool closing. Routine pool maintenance should be continued until your closing day.
- We require a working water tap with garden hose and a standard power receptacle to operate our equipment.
- All winter accessories: winter cover, plugs & storage containers need to be available next to the pool prior to our arrival.
- Removable Drop-in steps & Drop-in A-Frame ladders must be removed prior to our arrival.
- Cartridge filters are removed and left on the back deck for home owner to clean and store indoors.
- Diving Boards or slides are not removed or installed by CK Pools.
- Solar Systems should be inspected and winterized by Solar System Specialists after the pool closing.
- Salt Cells / Electrodes are not removed for Pool Closing. They should be inspected and cleaned by the pool owner prior to pool closing.